Duration: 10 Hrs (approx.)
Location: Margaret River, WA
Product code: PGKDKR
Please phone to discuss this fabulous private charter 0439 626383
The Canal Rocks tour is just amazing and a must do for the locals and tourists alike!
THE ONLY WAY TO SEE CANAL ROCKS
Experience an unforgettable adventure while you cruise through the amazing canals of Canal Rocks and Sugar Loaf rock. On this amazing tour expect to sight seals, dolphins, sea lions, and bird life, limestone caves, amazing surf breaks, and historical sites so much to experience and see.
The Canal Rocks cruise travels from the entrance to the Nagari Marine park, and follows the stunning coastline along Geographe Bay.
What To Expect:
- Taking in the sights of Castle rock, and Meelup Bay, and the vertical limestone cliffs of Cape Naturaliste, and learning about the whaling history.
- Stopping at the resident seal and sea lion colonies and then tour on to the true Indian Ocean adventure, an exploration of Sugar loaf Canal rocks, and see world-class surf breaks along the way.
- The tour group disembarks at the Canal Rocks jetty and are returned to Dunsborough via a guided bus tour.
- The custom built Jet Boat is ideal for the Indian Ocean experience and traversing the otherwise inaccessible Sugar Loaf and Canal Rocks.
- Covered open tier seating means an excellent all round view and connection with the environment.
Wet weather carry bags and spray jackets or heavier Burka Jackets are also available, should you wish.
There are great opportunities and ample stops along the way to take photos of the amazing scenery – make sure you bring your camera!
Please phone to discuss booking this fabulous Private Charter 0439 626383