Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
Location: North West Cape, WA
Product code: WhalesharkMahi
**There are two Deluxe Tour vessels. If this tour shows as unavailable in the calendar, click back & book yourself on to the second tour boat. Both are very spacious and stable West Coasters and you will have an amazing tour on either vessel!
Snorkeling with these gentle Whaleshark giants of the ocean, in the nutrient rich waters of the Ningaloo Reef between March and early August is a bucket list experience. The crew are highly experienced, professional and fun, ensuring that your interactions with the Whalesharks are relaxed, safe, and most importantly, unforgettable!!
The operator offers a Guarantee: Deluxe Good Swim if not you will have a return trip free
This price includes:
- FREE Video of your Whaleshark Swim Tour by Professional Videographer (USB not included)
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments throughout the day
- Celebrational glass of sparkling wine or light beer to end your adventure
- Whaleshark Swim operator employ a light aircraft to fly overhead throughout the day to spot each shark and guide the boat to it.
- The Crew will answer all your questions, help with your gear and brief you on how to get the most from your day!
- A Pre-Whaleshark Snorkel lesson for everyone
- All DPaW fees included, a proportion of your ticket price goes towards Whaleshark Research
For further information on this lifetime unforgettable tour go to the booking page!
OBSERVERS can join the Whaleshark tour but there is a limited number of seats available.
These Whalesharks are exceptionally consistent in their habits and successful encounters are extremely reliable.
Part of the tour fee goes to Ningaloo Whaleshark research.
A $100 deposit per person holds your booking with full payment due a minimum of 14 days prior to your tour.
Proof of Age required for Seniors and Family/Child Rates.
Booking a tour confirms you have read the tour operator’s Terms and Conditions found on the booking page.