Duration: 14 Hours (approx.)
Location: Albany, WA
Product code: PEM730
On this expedition to Bremer Canyon you will be fortunate enough to experience its stunning beauty and remote oceanic habitat full of amazing marine life.
The tour operator has scientists join the expeditions frequently to research this remote location and the wildlife that thrives there. Your participation in this expedition will help fund and document this important research.
About the tour:
- Pick up point for the bus is from the old Albany Visitor Centre at 5.30am.
- You will arrive at Bremer Bay Boat Harbour, Fisheries Beach, Bremer Bay.
- The vessel will depart Bremer Bay Harbour at 8.30am after a safety briefing.
- During the 1.5 hour journey to the site, expect to see a variety of seabirds, dolphins and tuna.
- Killer whales (Orcas), are usually present at the location 96% of the time, even if they aren’t exactly on the coordinate, we usually find them close by.
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea, water, hot drinks and soft drinks included.
- We will return to the Bremer Harbour approximately 4.30pm where your bus driver will be awaiting to return you safely back to the Albany Visitor Centre.